bad gut feeling is here. hello, close your eyes.
These few nights have been thinking nights. Thinking, chilly nights with stars that are less than a few; and voices roam in the head. The people show me things about what is a could be and what is a should be. My little ushers in my head; bring me into the gold of the time never seen. They walk around in triangles and wear clothes that dimishes into black dots from time to time.
Once, they showed me of this field with a giant bare tree. A man stood under it even though there was no shade. There were no shadows in this place. He stood very still. I tried running towards him, but i was in the same spot everytime i set my foot infront of the other. I turned around and saw my Mother, a pale woman with ivory white long hair, along with two of my children that were almost hidden by the tall grass. Only the black balloons that were strung around their frail wrists mentioned where they ran. There, hung high was the black that went in ridculous circles. I turn back to the tree. The tree spun into a wide hole while it slowly faded and the man, gave a smile and then he too started to speckle. The tall grass, grew taller and taller. The balloons grew smaller and smaller. I looked up, I had a black balloon too, strung around my small wrist.
My eyes opened.
---
I adore you. I tire of white lies and grey smiles.
You cant lie to me, i see through you.
These few nights have been thinking nights. Thinking, chilly nights with stars that are less than a few; and voices roam in the head. The people show me things about what is a could be and what is a should be. My little ushers in my head; bring me into the gold of the time never seen. They walk around in triangles and wear clothes that dimishes into black dots from time to time.
Once, they showed me of this field with a giant bare tree. A man stood under it even though there was no shade. There were no shadows in this place. He stood very still. I tried running towards him, but i was in the same spot everytime i set my foot infront of the other. I turned around and saw my Mother, a pale woman with ivory white long hair, along with two of my children that were almost hidden by the tall grass. Only the black balloons that were strung around their frail wrists mentioned where they ran. There, hung high was the black that went in ridculous circles. I turn back to the tree. The tree spun into a wide hole while it slowly faded and the man, gave a smile and then he too started to speckle. The tall grass, grew taller and taller. The balloons grew smaller and smaller. I looked up, I had a black balloon too, strung around my small wrist.
My eyes opened.
---
I adore you. I tire of white lies and grey smiles.
You cant lie to me, i see through you.

<< Home